2019 Hope Wrap
Approached by a New York health institute many years ago, Ming Wang was challenged with designing a scarf to keep patients warm during chemotherapy sessions and doctor's appointments. As the idea progressed, a scarf turned to a wrap, and the Ming Wang Hope Wrap was born. Ming Wang partnered with the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge® facilities, where patients are offered a free place to stay when receiving treatment away from home. Starting in 2015, after the Hope Wrap was so well-received, Ming Wang committed to donating one wrap per each Hope Wrap sold.
Through the Ming Wang Hope Wrap, we want to remind cancer patients that they are not alone in their battle. To learn more about the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge® facilities, please click here.
- Wrinkle-Resistant Knit Wrap
- Fade & Stretch Resistant to Hold Its Shape and Color
- Wrap Dimensions Are 56" x 41"
- Hand Wash, Cold Water; Do Not Bleach
- Lay Flat to Dry; Iron with Low Temperature
- 53% Viscose / 19% Nylon / 28% PBT
The American Cancer Society does not endorse or promote any product or service.