Symbol of Happiness "Shou" Jacket
A part of our Chinoiserie collection celebrating Ming Wang's Asian American heritage, this sharp jacket features a brilliant red shade, a sleek mandarin neckline, and an all-over tonal pattern of "Shou" symbols representing happiness and longevity. Faux pockets lend this topper definition, while a contrasting trim creates a crisp appearance. The perfect pairing to classic black pants and a high-neck white blouse, let this machine-washable topper add an exciting new touch to your weekday to weekend wardrobe.
- Wrinkle-Resistant Knit Jacket
- Fade & Stretch Resistant to Hold Its Shape and Color
- Heritage Fit; Women's Jacket Length is 28". Length May Vary Slightly According to Size.
- Machine or Hand Wash, Cold Water; Do Not Bleach
- Lay Flat to Dry; Iron with Low Temperature Inside Out
- 3/4-Length Sleeves; Mandarin Collar; Hook-and-Eye Closure at Collar; Soft Shoulder Pads; Unlined
- 50% Acrylic / 45% Rayon / 5% Polyester