Symbol of Longevity "Shou" Jacket
A staple piece in our limited edition Chinoiserie collection celebrating Ming Wang's Asian American heritage, this sleek, tailored jacket is elevated with elegant, Asian-inspired elements. Rich Majestic Blue lends this blazer-esque topper timeless appeal, while an all-over, tonal pattern of "Shou" symbols representing happiness and longevity emboldens the look with unexpected flair. Finished off with flattering darts, a sleek mandarin collar, and decorative buttons at the waist, this is a simply exquisite style that will add a special touch to every polished ensemble.
- Wrinkle-Resistant Knit Jacket
- Fade & Stretch Resistant to Hold Its Shape and Color
- Tailored Fit; Women's Jacket Length is 24". Length May Vary Slightly According to Size.
- Machine or Hand Wash, Cold Water; Do Not Bleach
- Lay Flat to Dry; Iron with Low Temperature Inside Out
- Long Sleeves; Mandarin Collar; Hook-and-Eye Closure at Waist; Soft Shoulder Pads; Unlined
- 50% Acrylic / 45% Rayon / 5% Polyester