CARE, TRAVEL & STORAGE
Hassle-free care with color-fast, fade- and wrinkle-resistant styles. Always check your garment’s care tag for its specific washing and drying needs.
The majority of our knitwear is machine washable (gentle cycle) and dryable (low heat). Any style with faux fur and/or faux leather is DRY CLEAN ONLY.
Known for travel-friendliness. To prevent wrinkles and maintain shape during travel, fold garments in half, and then roll when packing.
Constructed to last. With proper care, your garments will be a part of your wardrobe for years. To preserve the integrity of your garments, leave space when hanging in your closet and avoid using thin or uncovered wire hangers.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be completely satisfied. If, for any reason, you do not absolutely love your Ming Wang garment purchase, simply follow the instructions on the enclosed form, and use the preprinted label to return or exchange your item.
1. Put the garment on and mark the new length.
2. Turn the garment inside-out and mark where the “new” length will be at the fold line.
3. With a steam iron, apply a strip 1 ½” lightweight tricot fusible interfacing below the fold line, applying pressure up-and-down, not side-to-side, therefore preventing the fabric from “stretching”.
4. Cut off excess at the bottom edge of the interfacing.
5. Fold “up” the new length and blind hem by hand or with machine.
6. On the right side of the garment, carefully iron the bottom edge of fabric with a crisp edge.